As a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC), SSD is financially stable with an available line of credit totaling $1 Million for new contract starts and surge requirements. On 14 January 2019, SSD began operations and our SBA Certification is currently pending.
CORNERSTONES OF SUCCESS
SSD’s success and growth is founded on these cornerstone principles
- Commitment to satisfying Customer Needs
- Technical Expertise
- Complying with Contract Requirements
- Being flexible to customer driven change
- Flat organizational structure by design for swift and accurate customer response
- 24/7 Telephone availability at all levels of management
- Lead has day-to-day operations control over team for resource allocation and task prioritization
- Cost, Schedule and Performance reporting accomplished monthly and as needed at other intervals
- Reports status to General Manager via monthly reviews
- Reports status to Customer at desired intervals in preferred format
STS Systems Defense, LLC (SSD) is a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC), an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services, and tourism.
To learn more about Bristo Bay Native Corporation, visit bbnc.net
“To be a preferred provider of high quality professional services to our customers, provide excellent career opportunities for our employees and excellent returns for our BBNC shareholders”.
“Guided by a relentless focus on our five core values, we will always strive to implement continuous improvements necessary to achieve our vision. In doing this, we will deliver operational excellence throughout the company, while meeting or exceeding our commitments to our clients. Our long-term strategies and short-term actions will be crafted by the core values that are shared by all SSD employees”.